Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Curse Sisters!
Today, child #3 forced me to run into the cold without a jacket. Her friend had just arrived, I had just finished practicing and Sarah had gotten home. Suddenly, Mom says "Where's Katie?" Then Mom goes crazy and sends me out to find her. She is apparently just leaving the school. When I run up and try to tell her how worried everyone was, she interrupted me and says "here's a sticky-note pad, Jordan! I got it out of the prize box for you. I had to stay after to help teacher clean up trash, because everyone was messy." What am I supposed to say to that? I can't get mad at her, because she gave me the sticky-notes, and I can't tease her, because she was helping her teacher. I think she planned it that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment