Tuesday, December 6, 2011

For those who are wondering, my dad seems to have stopped blogging.  This is somewhat sad for global parents, as now only one side of the story will be portrayed.  It will not be my dad's.  For example,

Tonight my dad called me a lummox at dinner.  Then he corrected himself and said I was a Great lummox, to help my feelings.  I call this child abuse.  Shortly thereafter, my sister left in a a huff about some wrinkle comment I had made.  My Mom got mad at me, until my dad started singing a song about "poor, poor *****, gave us quite a scarra, she simply won't return home again".  At this point my Mom told him off about not helping the situation, and went to the tiny bathroom near the kitchen to help ***** with her feelings.  At this point I joined my dad in singing another parody of my sister.  I don't think my dad has finished growing up yet.

Whith this in mind, are you still willing to trust my dad to give you an unbiased account?  For those seeking his side of the story ( which he probably won't post ) click on this link.  http://dj2sburn.blogspot.com/


P.S.
My dad is very lax in his dictatorship of the computer.  His theory on controlling what I post is out the window.  He doesn't know I'm typing this right now.  His theory is in his most recent post, for those interested.

1 comment:

  1. Your father may not always know, but your mother will always find out. You should be ashamed of yourself! This is a perfect example of why all boys need mothers.

    ReplyDelete